Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Top 5 Talents: Final Project

Out of all my talents and qualities I listed, my top 5 are DIY, turning old into new, passionate, creative & understanding.  I believe these qualities and talents have helped shaped me into I am and are also a huge part of my brand, Desert Diva. As a handmade jewelry company it is important to do it yourself and work with your hands. Putting passion and creativity into a piece will give it life and the customers will notice. Understand my customer is also huge because Desert Diva strives to keep them at their happiest and fabulous. “A good relationship with the client can help the creative execution. “The process between client and the agency is one of collective discovery: innovation happens when business strategy and positioning are teamed with creative insight.” (Davis, 195).

No comments:

Post a Comment