Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Talents: Final Project

From my list of qualities and talents, the ones I enjoy the most are DIY (do it yourself), envisioning things that others cant, open minded, organized, wonderful work ethics, turning old into new, understanding, passionate & creative. I believe these qualities I possess will help my define my company, career & further my path in life. All my life I have always thought outside of the box and I got recognized for it. Since then I have been very creative and passionate about everything I do. I always put 100% in everything. The key to success is an emotional link between the brand and its audience – and a great idea. The brand should offer differentiation, based on an understanding of what the audience wants, and a passion and belief in the product or service.” (Davis, 57).

No comments:

Post a Comment